Jan 8, 2009

Newcomers Here

I was just thinking, there have been a few people who are just visiting the site, and I want them to have the full experience, so heres what I would call. . . the Best of 2008. Some of the posts I made that the newbies might have missed. I'm gonna put down the ones I recommend, but if anyone wants to comment on theirs. . . go for it.

First One

Unlucky
The Elderly
Thanksgiving!


So those are just a few, feel free to give your own input.

Ending the only post here that hasnt been for a humorous purpose.
Connor Cheyne

4 comments:

  1. nothin personal on the poll there Ithula. Its just business. And mad props to whoever put lose. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent job. keep up the good work! i figured out how to make a comment which i am guessing the comment itself made that point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea Jeff, I was hangin out with a couple friends and I just started shouting in joy. They think I'm weird now, but no matter.

    cc

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur guys' blog is a winner!! im glad that jonah gave me the address!! complete winner!

    ~whitney

    ReplyDelete