Jan 7, 2009

Spring Cleaning. . . in Winter.

So heres some of the things I've found after looking through all my old pictures. It's a sight to see I'll say.
I dont even remember where this one came from. I'm sure Ive used it as an MSN pic before though.
I'm afraid to say that I know exactly where this one came from. My dad e-mailed it to me. All I want to know is how many rounds it took to take down that squirrel. But I get the feeling they did all of that with their bare hands. . . blindfolded.
This one sums up all of the junk in my pictures folder. It sits side by side with pictures of Scooby Doo . . . . and other obscenities.

Jonah says hi. Dude is still up there with those monks. The Few, The Brave, the ZMA.

1 comment:

  1. Humm... I thought this was was interesting... and funny. SO, I decided it needed at least one comment! :D

    ReplyDelete